NOESIS has gained significant experience from its participation in European and research projects. Examples include:
- Support for Responsible Research and Innovation (RRI Tools), a program implemented in collaboration with Hellenic-German Education and aimed at mobilizing all stakeholders to contribute to the Responsible Research and Innovation initiative. The project lasted 28 months (1/1/2014 – 31/12/2016) and was funded by the European program “FP7-SiS.2013.1.1.1-1”. NOISIS participated as a subcontractor.
- ODYSSEUS II European Competition, a project that aims to inspire young people from all over Europe and involve them in space exploration through a series of educational activities that will combine scientific learning with practical experiences. The project has a duration of 36 months (1/1 / 2015-31 / 12/2017) and is funded by the European program “H2020-COMPET-2014”.
- Gender Tools for More STEM Careers (Hypatia), a project that aims to mobilize 13-18 year old girls to discover the variety of STEM-related careers as well as the involvement of schools, museums, research institutes and industry in the way STEM communication. The project has a duration of 36 months (1/8/2015 – 30/7/2018) and is funded by the European program “H2020-GERI-2014-1”.
- Researcher Night 2013 (ReN 2013), a co-organization with CERTH that aimed to enhance the public recognition of researchers, mainly by recognizing their contribution to the general public in all its components, regardless of their age and scientific background . The project lasted 6 months (1/6 / 2013-31 / 12/2013) and was funded by the European program “FP7-PEOPLE-2013-NIGHT”.
- Interactive presentation and simulation of mechanisms of Ancient Greek Technology (INFINITE), a project that aimed to develop software for interactive presentation of mechanisms of Ancient Greek Technology using new virtual reality technologies. The project lasted 35 months (1/9 / 2003-31 / 7/2006) and was funded by the operational program “Competitiveness” (3rd CSF 2000-2006).