|There are no shows available today!|
Daily Individual and Daily Family – NEW ticket categories (Valid only on weekends and holidays)
• Daily individual ticket regular: 12 €
• Daily individual ticket reduced: 8 €
• Daily family ticket 1 parent and 2 children: 27 €
• Daily family ticket 2 parents and 1 child: 30 €
• Daily family ticket (4 members): 35 €
• Additional family member after 4 members: 5 € for each additional member
Days and hours of operation for the public
NOESIS is open to the public from Tuesday to Sunday.
From Tuesday to Friday the screening program is formed by the reservations of school groups.
Weekend opening hours
Early September – Late June: Saturday and Sunday 11.00 – 19.00
Late June – Early September: Saturday & Sunday 18.00 – 22.00
As the program is often subject to change, please see the above paragraph and related link for the hours of screenings and other activities.
During the year
Closed every Monday.
Holidays that the Center operates:
January 6 (Epiphany), October 28, December 26 (second day of Christmas).
For the specific opening hours of the above holidays, see the screening program above or call 2310 483000.
Every Monday (except December 26th and January 2nd in case Monday falls), New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day, Shrove Monday, March 25th, Good Friday, Holy Saturday, Easter Sunday, Easter Monday, Holy Spirit, August 15th, Eve and on Christmas day.
The attendance of spectacles by school or other groups is done after contacting the reservation department, from Monday to Friday, 09:00 to 13:00, at the phone 2310 483000, extension 2, Fax: 2310 483020.
Screening rooms and movies
Magical journeys in the world of knowledge and science in the spectacular venues of NOESIS. The modern means of audiovisual technology enter the service of man and the spectacle halls of the Foundation, open their gates wide to welcome visitors of all ages, who want to experience impressive experiences. See in detail the screensavers and movies shown from the “Views” menu or by following the links below:
- NOESIS informs the public that due to technical equipment upgrade works, no screenings are held in the Planetarium
- Visitors are kindly requested to enter the premises of NOESIS with a mask.
- The use of a mask is mandatory NOESIS reserves the right to change for the better service of the public.
1. The daily ticket concerns entry to the Museum of Technology, the Cosmotheatre and the Planetarium throughout the day of operation (Saturday, Sunday or public holiday).
2. The daily ticket does not include entry to:
b) Periodic exhibitions or other activities
3. Each day ticket corresponds to a special bracelet that the holder wears on his wrist throughout his visit and it is forbidden to transfer it.
4. Loss of the special bracelet means loss of free entry rights.
5. Priority in the entrance of the spectacles have the holders of ordinary tickets, as well as the commitment of the halls for other use (events of third parties).
- If you have not visited NOESIS, you can find several answers to your Frequently Asked Questions.
- Group reservations are made only by phone – by appointment – for groups of more than 10 people.
- Entrance on all showrooms are allowed from 5 years and over .
- At the Museum of Technology ticket pay from 5 years and over.
- Especially in the simulator, children under 7 years old and under 1.20 m height are not allowed to enter.
- Reduced ticket applies to children, pupils, students, teachers, holders of unemployment card, culture card, ICOM card, large families, guides, military service, disabled and visitors over 65 years.
- ICOM cardholders have free admission to the Museum of Technology.
- Journalists have free admission to all areas.
- For the best service of the public, NOESIS reserves the right to change the program.