What can I see and do in NOESIS?
– Enjoy a movie in the screening rooms of Planetarium, Cosmotheatre and Simulator. For the screening program click here .
– Visit the Museum of Technology, which includes 3 permanent exhibitions: Ancient Greek Technology, Technopark with interactive exhibits and a car showroom. It is clarified that the ticket is single and concerns all 3 showrooms. For more click here.
– Visit the current Periodical Exhibition we host. For more click here .
– Enjoy your coffee or a light meal in the cafe – restaurant.
– Visit the souvenir and gift shop.
What are the conditions for entering the premises of NOESIS
* Due to COVID-19 the entrance to the Museum of Technology is allowed from 3 years old and children aged 3-4 years old enter for free, wearing a face mask and gloves.
* Due to COVID-19 for visitors from 12 years old, before entering the shows, it is obligatory to present your vaccination certificate or negative test result (self test within 24 hours, rapid test within 48 hours, pcr test within 72 hours) or your recovered from COVID-19 certificate (within 180 days since the first positive result test).
– Admission to the Museum of Technology for up to 4 years is free.
– In the Planetarium and Cosmotheatre rooms the entrance is allowed from 5 years and over.
– For security reasons, entry is allowed to children aged 7 and over and at least 1.20 m high.
– At the premises of NOESIS children under the age of 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
– It is clarified that all areas of NOESIS are accessible to the disabled.
Is it possible to monitor activities in other languages?
There is the possibility of using audio guide in the projection halls and in the Museum of Technology.
– At the Planetarium and the Cosmotheatre the films are available with narration in English and possibly in other languages, depending on the film.
– There is no narration in the Simulator so there is no need for compilation.
– In the Museum of Technology you can use audio guide in English.
Also, for group booking at the Museum of Technology there is the possibility of a live tour in English.
How can I get to NOESIS?
NOESIS is located in eastern Thessaloniki, in the Municipality of Thermi, above the National Road Thessaloniki – Halkidiki, opposite the Mediterranean Cosmos shopping center. The entrance to our space is from the old road Charilaou – Thermis. Follow the NOESIS brown signs or consult our map. About 300 free parking spaces are at your disposal.
By OASTH bus:
Starting from the park of New Switzerland (end of line 10, Charilaou) you board the bus No. 66, stop “Innovation Zone”. See the relevant page of OASTH.
Starting from T.S. Voulgari (end of line 31 – Voulgari) board one of the buses 36, 36B, 36E, 36K, 36P, 36Y, 36Z, stop “Science Dissemination Center”.
How can I contact you?
Full contact details with NOESIS:
6th km Thessaloniki – Thermi
570 01 Thermi
For sending by ELTA, use TH 60330.
Telephone: 2310 483 000
Fax: 2310 483 020
Geogr. Length 22.99599E
Geogr. Width 40.56338N
See us on Google Maps
How can I find out about your activities and news?
If you wish to receive information about our activities at your e-mail address, fill in the information on the form that you will find by clicking here .